DANA GALILI, PhD
consultant - Cambridge UK
- B.Sc. in biology and psychology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- M.Sc. in neurobiology from the Weizmann Institute of Science.
- PhD at the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology
- post-doctoral research at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge.
- current research on how connection patterns in the male vs female brain underlie differences in their social behaviour.
- experienced actor and improviser, and has participated in multiple theatre ensembles over the years.
- co-founded “Bake This”, Munich’s English improv theatre troupe, where she regularly performed for over 6 years
- led and taught numerous courses and workshops.
Improvisation theatre requires boldness and spontaneity – and also an extreme degree of trust between partners, an ability to listen and accept ideas and to support team members. I bring the spirit of improv, daring and inspired by the moment, mutually supportive and accepting, into my work as a scientist, and into my role as a trainer in hfp consulting.