core facility leadership and management course by gerbi-gmb & hfp consulting
Core facilities are to become the heart of research institutions; however, their managers are still not always recognised as the high-level experts that they are. Sometimes they feel overwhelmed by the unexpected complexity of the role. In collaboration with the GerBI-GMB, Society for Microscopy and Image Analysis, we have developed a course to help core facility managers deal with the demands of their multifaceted role.
- the majority of our trainers are scientists and have been working with scientists for many years
- this course will be conducted by 3 experienced hfp consultants specialised in this thematic area
- acquire new technical and complementary skills and master challenging professional situations better
- strengthen self-confidence and your standing as managers within the institution
- be supported to better fulfil the multitude of professional roles as a core facility manager
- strengthen the network within the community and foster cross-facilities collaboration
- this course is for Core Facility Managers
- we tailor our course modules to the needs of the course participants
- we work in a process oriented manner
- the course is conducted in a interactive style
- each module begins with an introduction by the trainers, followed by breakout activities in small groups
I think this course is a must for everybody who will at some point in their career lead people.
My expectations for this course were high and they have been completely matched. It was an eye opener! Made me realize that sometimes very little things can make a large impact.
Very useful and interactive course. I think that this course has changed my way of dealing with many things in life and this was very fruitful.