TOBIAS MAIER, PhD
senior consultant - Karlsruhe
- PhD in protein biochemistry from the Max-Planck-Institute for Biochemistry in Munich
- Postdocs at the EMBL in Heidelberg and the CRG in Barcelona
- Founder of two startups in science communication
- Area head for seminars at the National Institute for Science Communication (NaWik) in Germany
- Workshop trainer for hfp consulting since 2013
Success in science not only depends on being a bright mind with creative ideas for new projects. Clear concepts on how to manage yourself and lead your team can catalyse your success and help you grow. Good leadership starts with self reflection and involves identifying values and principles to guide you not only in your job but in life.