Some of our clients
Testimonials from our course participants
I feel very lucky to have been able to take part in this course and expect to see benefits in both my professional and personal life as a result.
I think this course is a must for everybody who will at some point in their career lead people.
My expectations for this course were high and they have been completely matched. It was an eye opener! Made me realize that sometimes very little things can make a large impact.
I have learnt a lot of useful tools that I will implement as soon as I get back to the lab.
An excellent course touching very relevant aspects of leadership. I will recommend to my peers.
Very useful and interactive course. I think that this course has changed my way of dealing with many things in life and this was very fruitful.
I enjoyed it, I learnt about myself and about how I interact with others, and I found out some of what I lack in the process to leadership and team communication.
I really enjoy the course I’ll strongly recommend it to my colleagues!
I’ve never undertaken a similar course and I think it’s extremely necessary and useful for understanding yourself and the behaviour of others.
It offered me a toolbox for fulfilling the demands of my current and future career.
- University of Copenhagen / Leadership and Management Skills Workshop I Webpage of BRIC I March 2022 I Link
- BGRI Career Development Workshop [ pdf ] (BGRI Newsletter, April 2021)
- Career development for young scientists [ pdf ] (SystemsX.ch, June 2016)
- Bringing the human factor into science [ pdf ] (X-Letter, May 2015)
- A different approach to supporting young scientists [ pdf ] (SystemsX.ch, March 2016)
- Das Ende der falschen Bescheidenheit [ pdf ] (Der Standard, July 2015)
- Career Advice – Lab Management Courses: Becoming a Trainer [ pdf ] (Science, April 2014)
- Career Advice – Learning to Lead a Lab [ pdf ] (Science, February 2014)
- Leadership Tips for Women [ pdf ] (Science, September 2013)
- Making Scientists better Managers [ pdf ] (EMBO encounters, Winter 2012-2013)
- Training Scientists as Managers [ pdf ] (Science, April 2005)
- Mastering new skills [ pdf ] (EMBO reports, April 2005)