Presenting yourself and your work in a memorable way - presentation skills course
It is not an exaggeration to say that an impressive presentation is as important as the soundness of the science being presented. However, sometimes it is hard to achieve the right balance of depth/lightness, adjust the delivery to the target group, and prepare the proper supporting graphics. We have developed this interactive course to assist to precisely achieving this goal, that of making a remarkable presentation.
- the majority of our trainers are scientists and have been working with scientists for many years
- for each course we provide two trainers to balance diversity and expertise
- increase the awareness of skills and competences
- develop an understanding of what drives the work
- develop the ability to present yourself and your work in a structured and memorable way
- improve presentation skills
- gain confidence in interacting with the audience
- strengthen the network within the community
- this course is for postdocs or PhD students
- we adjust our course modules to the needs of the course participants
- we work in a process oriented manner
- the course is conducted in a interactive style
- each module begins with an introduction by the trainers, followed by breakout activities in small groups
I think this course is a must for everybody who will at some point in their career lead people.
My expectations for this course were high and they have been completely matched. It was an eye opener! Made me realize that sometimes very little things can make a large impact.
Very useful and interactive course. I think that this course has changed my way of dealing with many things in life and this was very fruitful.