PhD students find themselves in a highly diverse and competitive research landscape. To successfully navigate their career paths, transferable skills in the areas of communication, (self)-organisation, and interpersonal relationships are essential. We believe that these skills can be acquired and, furthermore, developed. This curriculum will enable PhD students to productively deal with challenges related to the interpersonal aspects of doing science.
Goals of the Curriculum
- Advance your communication, collaboration, and self-organisational skills
- Improve the relationship with your supervisor and your colleagues
- Learn and practice useful tools to reach your career goals
- This curriculum offers a diverse set of modules which allow for a high degree of customisation based on the individual needs of participants.
- Participants can subscribe to a single module depending on their interests. Some modules have interdependency with other modules
- Each module will have a duration of 3.5h including a break
- A certificate will be issued if 4 out of 6 modules are completed
- Target audience: PhD students
Book a Course or Request More Information below
You can also simply send us an email (contact[at]hfp-consulting[dot]com) or give us a call: +49 171 7802519